Friday, August 5, 2011

What the world eats

  This family is The Aboubakar family of Breidjing Camp. Their expenditure for one week is 1.23 dollars. I got shocked when I saw this picture. I first thought that these were the foods that we eat for 1day but IT WAS WRONG!!!This was the food that this family ate for 1week!!!
  After I saw this picture, I wanted to help them. and share our family's food. In Korea, we eat beaf, rice, soup, vegetables and water. But this family just eats  soup with fresh sheep meat and their family's favorite food is this food too. I think I'm a very happy and a lucky child thanks to my parents
  From now on, I will try to help lots of people that are poor and I will always share to many people. I will donate money to campaigns that helps the poors and I will try to send food to Africa or Indonesia esc. Also, I will go to undeveloped countries and do services.

  I got this picture from http://www.time.com/time/photogallery/0,29307,1626519_1373680,00.html

No comments:

Post a Comment